The next shiur is on the blessing of "Asher Yatzar" - the blessing said after relieving oneself, praising G-d for the wonders of the human body. To view the text of this blessing, click here. Access the shiur here. Enjoy!
Welcome to "VeToras Chesed Al Leshonah" - Spreading Torah to Women. "VeToras Chesed Al Leshonah" is a quote from Proverbs chapter 31, translating as: "And a Torah of kindness is on her tongue." One of the explanations of "a Torah of kindness" is Torah knowledge that one shares with other people, because the lessons of Torah are one of the most valuable commodities that there is. This blog will feature links to weekly shiurim (Torah classes), starting with the topic of prayer, and opportunities for discussing the content of the shiur, as well as other related topics. Please feel free to ask questions and share your knowledge - your "toras chesed."
About the Moderator: My name is Aviva. My husband and I live in Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) and I am involved in teaching, editing and translation. One of the most rewarding parts about learning Torah is being able to share it with others. I am looking forward to sharing ideas from which I have gained in the weekly shiurim, and being able to discuss these ideas with you in the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment